Mumbai | 17 Oct, 2018 (4 years, 5 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Wrong pay scale

My company comes under the ministry of textiles. When i was confirmed i was given a grade but the scale was less than the grade decided by the company. The scalecstarts from rs. 8275 but was given 6500. I was unawre of the original scale ie. 8275. After 5years i realised i am at a loss and no justice is fone to me. Today i have reached scale of 8100. But my boss feels if he gives me the 8275 it will be a promotion . where as it is ratfication of the mistake done by the company in 2013. Grade remains the same. Please guide. RAM
Riya Malhotra
23 Sep, 2019 | 16:57

Thank You for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an email and your phone number so that the customer ops team can reach you out. Also you can contact us at 8448948496


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals