Noida | 31 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Workplace harrasment

He abused me , tpuched me many times and now i filed a complaint at national.commisiom of women and i want to leave this office ..iam liable to serve 15 days nptice period ?
31 Jul, 2021 | 09:22


You office may be having a committee for such complaint if not you can complaint to.local committee, server a copy to the office also.

Make a request letter that you wish to leave and the reason so forth and take leave of the organisation, in such condition they will allow to wave off the notice period.

Adv Shailendra Dubey

31 Jul, 2021 | 08:06

Dear client
By following terms and conditions of offer.letter you can resign
You can show me offer or.appointment letter
You can mail me on

31 Jul, 2021 | 08:03

If you are leaving after filing complaint, you need not give any notice. what is the status of that complaint now ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals