Ranchi | 19 Jan, 2022 (1 year ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

What are protection law if my office not paying my due ph.d increment

My office fixed my salary withholding my ph.d increment which was due
20 Jan, 2022 | 14:26

Issue a legal notice on them.

For further queries, you can contact me on 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com

20 Jan, 2022 | 08:04

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim salary
For advise please call me

19 Jan, 2022 | 23:05

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

19 Jan, 2022 | 22:56

Approach labour commissioner or labour court.
For futher assistance call me on 9794148274
Adv. Akhil Agnihotri


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals