Kolkata | 20 Mar, 2023 (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

West Bengal

My husband expired recently. He left company one year ago due to unhealthy ambiance and false information about his job profile at the time of employment. Then the company filed a case against him mentioning that he violated the rule of the company policy that is a 3 year bond. The case is going on. The company hold his two months salary and other due payments till now. The company which filed a case, demanded that my husband should leave his last company which is the competetor of it. My husband left the last company also. Still the case has not been dismissed and a huge amount of his due payments is still on hold. I am a widow an unemployed, living helplessly without having money. The company which filed a case, provided me a backdated cheque which I am unable to deposit and also the due salary of more than one month is still pending. I informed the corporate office about the backdated cheque as well as due payments of my husband to the company through mail but they didn't respond. Please help me and suggest me what to do. I am very helpless.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals