Kathua | 10 Dec, 2022 (3 months, 1 week ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Was promoted as Junior Assistant after giving type test, can it be reverted?ed

I, am a Goverment servent, was promoted as Junior Assistant after 12 years of continous service, by giving type test and through proper delebrations in Departmental Promotion Committee, but now after 4 years a court has been filed against me, but due to the error of a Junior Assistant at that time, there were mistakes in the minutes of meeting, will it effect the case, i am scared and dont knoe with whom i should talk

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals