Sonipat | 10 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Want to get ESI Card for Medical Facility.

Hi. I am working as a contractual teacher in a government school in Haryana. My salary is 18000. The department does not provide me any PF and ESI facility. I want to know how can I get ESI facility. I have spent a lot of money in the medical field, so can I recover my money from the government with the help of hospital bills.
10 Oct, 2021 | 23:38

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

10 Oct, 2021 | 16:37

Dear teacher
Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals