Karnal | 11 May, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Wage revision Arrear

i have worked in LIC for one year and now wage revision has been finalised. i had resigned before wage revision notification and according to notification LIC denied for arrear. Is there any legal procedure to get the arrears. Please guide.
12 May, 2021 | 18:14


As the wage revision is applicable prospectively, you have resigned before the notification and hence does not entitles you for the benefit.

Adv Shailedra Dubey

11 May, 2021 | 21:38

Dear friend
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals