Greater Noida | 17 May, 2022 (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Uttar Pradesh

I signed a service bond to work for a service sector software solutions company, for two years and a bond amount of ₹1,50,000. I wish to pursue other opportunities, as my employer has not revised my salary in over a year. Can I leave the company? Will I be in legal trouble of I resign?
17 May, 2022 | 23:45

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

17 May, 2022 | 19:55

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

17 May, 2022 | 14:59

Sir, what all documents did you sign? Do you wish to claim the money given?

Shradha Agrawal 17 May, 2022 | 17:42

Is it is legal. However, try sending them a resignation letter and see what they say and you give your reasons. Your reasons can be breach of service rules/promises. If your reasoning is on record then they might not pursue case against you.

Asker 17 May, 2022 | 15:00

No, as per the bond- If I leave the employment of the company before 2 years- they will want a payment of 1,50,000 as bond amount. Is this legal? If I leave just after serving my notice period and don't pay the bond- will there be any legal trouble?


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals