Bengaluru | 05 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

UAN - Fathername & DOB correctionm due to mismatch KYC is not completed yet.

So as per the process, joint declaration form has been submitted through by my current employer pertaining the sign & seal from both parties & i have received acknowledgment from my employer that my joint declaration form has been sealed with PF office & its been submitted. This was done on 19th July 2021. Till now i haven't seen the changes in the UAN portal, i have raised the grievance to the EPFO, on first comment they said "regrets the inconvenience, request will be processed", so in reply back i had mentioned when it will be changed & ETA as well, even though i have described in my case writing that i want to know the ETA & when it will reflect the changes. Again i had re-opened the case asking the same thing, this time it is directly closed without my consent & mentioning submit the joint declaration form. I really don't understand what is this way of behavior of PF department , they have collected the citizens money & they acting weird or non-responsive of our money when we request something for them. I am really hampered with financial state & i am need of my PF money. Can anyone advice me here please.How to tackle this case.
05 Aug, 2021 | 16:31

You can send legal notice through your advocate
If you want legal advise then please mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals