Mumbai | 06 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

This is akhilesh singh need assistance on a legal matter

I am facing health issue from 6 years and not getting any money from my organization and also not getting my pf amount. Because my organization not approving application.
06 Jun, 2021 | 23:04


Raise you issue by a notice and see what they have to say

Adv Shailendra Dubey

06 Jun, 2021 | 17:47

You will have to move a writ petition before High court. For any information, feel free to contact me on 9876784071.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals