New Delhi | 01 Aug, 2018 (4 years, 10 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Termination from the company

A good friend of mine has been terminated on ground of poor performance and disobedience ground in a MNC. He has worked for 2 years there and has been warned earlier also about the same by higher management. He wants to approach labour court now??? Will it really help him to resume job??How agencies like can help him for justice? However the company has agreed to clear all the pending dues from their side.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals