Hyderabad | 17 Nov, 2022 (6 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


Iam a govt employee removed under assault- manhandling over supervisors issue..I have not beaten him...but the other person (supervisor) on his personal grudge made the complaint and with the help of other higher officials they removed me from the service.Is there a y possibility to to court for getting stay order?
17 Nov, 2022 | 16:49

Yes, you should immediately go to CAT for adjudication upon your employment. Before that you need to write a representation to your organization that grave injustice has happened to you.

For further assistance, you may reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com or +91-9818566928.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

17 Nov, 2022 | 14:04

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of stay against the removal from service
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals