Delhi | 02 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


My organization terminated me during first lock down without any genuine reason now they are not ready to clear funds of my account
03 Feb, 2022 | 16:04

You need to initiate recovery proceedings. Two modes are through labour court under ID Act or through a Civil Court case.
Considering how much the economy has opened up, I have resolved cases at the stage of legal notice itself, as employers do not wish to get a bad reputation due to court cases.

Do get in touch if any assistance is required. I am practising in New Delhi.

Shreesh Chadha, 7678644513

02 Feb, 2022 | 23:37

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

02 Feb, 2022 | 22:40

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim refund of amount
For advise please call me

02 Feb, 2022 | 20:35

They are bound to do so. Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals