Bhubaneswar | 04 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 3 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Service retrenchment

I am working under a society registered educational institution run by Central reserve police force since last 25 years as permanent employee. Such society has six unit.out of these two units are going to be closed. Can law protect against the employees service retrechement or eligible for any compansation? Please suggest me , how law will help me?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals