Bengaluru | 28 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Service matters ..counting past service I have worked as Research Associate for

Service matters ..counting past service I have worked as Research Associate for 1 year and 1 month. Following which immediately I joined as professor for a period of 10 months in at Madhya Pradesh University. Immediately I joined as Veterinary doctor under state government. Then again I joined for Assistant professor in the University .No please tell me am I eligible for counting post services of Research Associate (temporary) and Assistant professor (permanent) of Madhya Pradesh posts. Reply Follow 4 Replies G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.) 27 December 2021 Seek such information under RTI with a fee of Rs.10/- from the General Administration dept., of your state. Information solicited: 1. Please provide me a copy of the orders/notification/ circular that states the laid down norm for considering the past services of a public servant while counting continuous experience with the protection of pay. 1 Like Sudhir Kumar (Retd Govt Officer) 28 December 2021 given facts indicate you are eligible if (i) all services were under govt (ii) applied throughproperchannel. 1 Like Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer) 28 December 2021 Research Associate is not a job, hence the period cannot
28 Dec, 2021 | 20:57

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Asker 28 Dec, 2021 | 21:11

Thank you sir. I will send my details to you by mail


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals