Guntur | 28 Aug, 2022 (6 months, 3 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Service benefits when shiftes from central govt job to Andhrapradesh govt. Job

When a central government employee worked as Scientist-B at National Informatics centre(NIC). Later, joined as "Degree college Lecturer in Andhra Pradesh" by direct recruitment through proper channel( intimated in previous office while applying this job),then, please clarify a) Whether all the service benefits(pay protection, service continue.. etc) will get carry forwarded, since both are central scales? b) Will there be any benefit at the time joining by considering my past experience? C) whether i have to given technical resign/resign while leaving current org? In current org, they took one undertaking letter such that there is no lien required. how much duration will take for relieving? any notice period? Please suggested me the procedure, while i acquiring these. Can we file a case?
28 Aug, 2022 | 10:36

Respected sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of service
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on

Asker 28 Aug, 2022 | 10:56

For this call any charges?


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals