New Delhi | 15 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

School not paying teachers their salaries

I work in a semi government school in Delhi as a teacher. The school is only paying a fraction of our salary to us. The owner has claimed that he is bankrupt and will be unable to pay us
19 Feb, 2022 | 01:19

1. Write letter to Director of Education complaining of non-payment of salary to teaching staff.
2. for immediate relief, file petition (case) in High Court of Delhi.
Further queries reach me ""

16 Feb, 2022 | 08:59

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of recovery of salary amount
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim the salary amount

16 Feb, 2022 | 00:40

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail.

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

15 Feb, 2022 | 23:58

Please reach me at 9794148274 .


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals