Gautam Buddh Nagar | 05 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Salary Not given by employer

Employer asked me to leave his company when I asked them my full and final then they said dekh lenge vo sab.
05 Apr, 2022 | 21:07

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

05 Apr, 2022 | 14:29

Please get in touch on 7678644513 regarding details of your case. However, from a perusal of the facts given by you, a Legal Notice is the appropriate method of initiating proceedings for the issue.

I practise in Delhi NCR.

Shreesh Chadha, Adv.

05 Apr, 2022 | 10:34

Please reach me at 9794148274

05 Apr, 2022 | 08:30

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals