Bengaluru | 11 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Salary Non-Payment from Employer

Full and Final Settlement not paid from company past 8 months. With Compensation is it possible to get back my pay. Need lawyer for support from Karnataka .
12 Mar, 2022 | 00:49

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation

11 Mar, 2022 | 23:37

Following steps can be taken to recover salary from employer:
1. Send legal notice to employer.
2. File criminal complaint with police.
3. File civil case in labour/civil court.
For consultation please write to me at -


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals