Ghaziabad | 29 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Rights regarding submission of land records of parents in Organisation

I am working in an organisation where medical facilities for in laws in provided in case they do not earn upto certain threshold. My senior is asking me property records of in laws though I have provided income certificate. What can I do in such case ? and in case I submit property documents of my in laws can organisation do anything wrong.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals