New Delhi | 05 Nov, 2020 (2 years, 4 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Resigned from govt. Job on 16th July but still not being relieved.

I am an Central govt permanent LDC in DDA. I had resigned on 16 July 2020 mentioning that I wanted to serve one month notice period while paying for the unserved notice period. Till that time my 2 month salary was pending so I requested to adjust that or let me know about what should I do? till 7 October no communication was done with me while I sent many letters to diector, DD, commr. Pers. requesting them to relieve me and expediting the process but nothing I was told. On 7 oct resignation notification was issued citing that my resignation had been accepted and no dues certificates were sought from concerned offices of deptt. Now my vigilance clearance report and all the NOCs have been submitted to the personal branch but still neither I am told about anything about relieving nor in the resignation notification date of my resign and date of relieving was mentioned. It is going to be almost 4 months now and I am very much stressed since I was harassed by officers by delaying salary,not sanctioning leave,when i complained no heard but they also harassed me more. Finally I resigned and wanted to get relieved as soon as it was possible. But now you can see. What I do kindly tell me.
06 Dec, 2020 | 00:16

First you should submit a written grievance/representation to whoever the concerned authority is who has to take decision in your matter. Assuming that you have already done that and still no decision is being taken, you can approach the concerned High Court of your State by filing a writ petition seeking direction to the concerned authority to do the needful. The High Court will pass an order accordingly directing the concerned authority to do what they are bound to do.

In case of any further query, please feel free to email me at


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals