Hyderabad | 06 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


I had resigned form my Government job by giving notice on 06.01.2022 but there is no proper response from Appointing Authority / Division Head. So I had submitted a supplementary resignation on 24.01.2022 by mentioning CCS (TS) Rules 5(1)(a)(b) of 1965 where it is mentioned that I can relinquish the duties on my own on expiry of one month notice period and added correction / amendment to my earlier resignation dt. 06.01.2022. In earlier resignation letter I had not mentioned this. Also it is also mentioned in my appointment letter that if I desire to resign, I should do so my giving one month notice period and take permission form appointing authority. The notice period is over on 06.02.2022. I had not received acceptance letter and relieving orders. I had got urgent domestic commitments, for which if I am not attended to, I will be at loss physically, socially and financially. Can I relinquish my duties immediately by giving a written statement to my employer ?
06 Feb, 2022 | 19:34

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

06 Feb, 2022 | 11:42

Respected sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is the matter of the resignation and you did not received the relieving letter or your resignation was not accepted however if you give me the detailed information of the matter then we will discuss your case in detail you can call me for advice on 935986 7870

06 Feb, 2022 | 11:33

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals