Bengaluru | 09 Oct, 2022 (3 months, 3 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


My mother was recruited under government of Karnataka as 'group B' officer and got promoted to group A after 40 years,my father is not working and I am also not family income is above 8L/ I get obc reservation ?
09 Oct, 2022 | 14:52

Dear client
This is matter of reservation
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on

Asker 09 Oct, 2022 | 14:56

My father is not working,my mother at present is group A officer.sge got promoted to group A only after 40 years of age.we have no irrigated land or any other source of income


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals