Bengaluru | 09 Oct, 2022 (5 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


My mother was recruited under government of India as 'group B' officer and got promoted to group A after 40 years,my father is not working and I am also not family income is above 8L/ I get obc reservation ?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals