Bengaluru | 28 Oct, 2022 (3 months, 1 week ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Regarding full and final settlement

I have served 30 days of notice period in my company . but i still didnt receive my full and final settlement .
28 Oct, 2022 | 16:35

You may write to them about the same. If no response is received, then you may issue a legal notice. If again no response is received, you may file a complaint in the labor court of your jurisdiction.

For more details, reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals