Anantapur | 16 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Recovery of full 2 years consolidated pay after resign

I resigned from Andhra Pradesh village Secretariat after serving 2 years 2 months in probation period, is mentioned in appointment order to refund all salary received in case resigned before 3 years.....I left the job due to unfavorable working condition that effected my health query is that am I supposed to return all the amount received as salary if I resign during probation period?
17 Feb, 2022 | 00:32

Kindly show me that appointment order firstly. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

16 Feb, 2022 | 23:14

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals