Batala | 16 Jul, 2022 (8 months, 1 week ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


I am working in oxford international school begowal ( district kapurthala) for one and a half year, i get new job in other school so i give 10 days notice to present school But my present school refuse to give teaching experience What i can do
28 Jul, 2022 | 12:39

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

17 Jul, 2022 | 13:52

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

17 Jul, 2022 | 08:40

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of experience certificate
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals