Bhiwadi | 17 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Problem with employer

I have been working in a company since last 8+ years, but they have not permanent me and now they are throwing me out. I am 45+ years old and losing more than 13.5 Lakh INR due to not permanent (wesop investment) and now working almost a decade they simply refusing to continue.
18 Jan, 2022 | 16:14

Unless your employer in the employment contract mentioned that your job would become permanent after a certain time period, your employer is not obligated to make your job permanent. Other than that, as far as it is about the esop investment, I couldn't make out your claim about that. So, you can contact me on 7601090381 or with complete query.

18 Jan, 2022 | 09:52

Dear friends
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of permanancy of job
If it is mentioned in appointment letter that you would get permanent, after some years and company not issuing order for permanent employee
In such situations you can file petition before Honourable labour commissioner court
You can file civil suit or writ petition

Asker 18 Jan, 2022 | 11:23

Hi Irfan, I have their mail where they have mentioned that they would permanent me after a quarter (3 months), will it be suffice to file petition.

17 Jan, 2022 | 18:46

Please contact
81782 58430


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals