Bengaluru | 17 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Problem Related to Father Name change in EPFO.

Hello Sir, There is a complete name mistake in the EPFO. I have tried many ways to rectify it, raised my query in Public Grievance Portal many time but not got any solution for this. Can we have any legal procedure now to change the father's name in the Employee Provident Fund.
18 Jan, 2022 | 09:49

Dear client
Even through government notification name can be corrected and it's copy can be submitted before concerned authority

Asker 10 Feb, 2022 | 18:29

Could you please explain what is to be done.

17 Jan, 2022 | 23:20

You can file a writ in the High Court against the EPFO department for not hearing you out. For further assistance reach me on 9794148274.
Adv Akhil Agnihotri


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals