Chennai | 16 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

PF Issue Employer Negligence

After sent multiple mails regarding KYC (Date of Birth & Aadhaar) updation to my previous employer. They are not responding to the calls and Mails. Regarding this we lodged grievence in EPF portal but they keep on replying that they contacted my employer to complete the process. But still no improvement. Its been around 3 years we unable to withdraw our PF because of this. This pandemic situation makes our life so tough whereas if PF is available that will be somewhat helpful to our survival.
16 Jul, 2021 | 12:47

File a case under EPF Act, 1952. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.

16 Jul, 2021 | 10:58

Dear sir
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim your pf
For further information and discussion you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals