Jamnagar | 02 Jan, 2021 (2 years, 4 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Pension arrears paid and subsequently recovered back two times and not paid yet

Respected Sir, Bank paid arrears of 6th cpc pension, first up to 8 yrs, and recovered back in installments, second time for entire 10 yrs, and again recovered back stating excess pension paid from pension. The written requests, RTI made, Banking Ombudsman approached, made, Bank administration agree for it but the arrears not yet refunded 15 yrs passed. Please let me know what should I do. Thanking you Sir,
14 Jan, 2021 | 02:30

I'm presuming you had worked at a PSB. Going by the facts presented and supposing that there in fact is pending arrears on account of implementation of the recommendations of the 6th CPC which have not been released inspite of multiple requests, a Writ Petition maybe preferred before the jurisdictional High Court.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals