Hubli | 12 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

pay ( wage for attending ccs rule 9 inquiry in my home town for retired employee

i am retired central employee and pending ccs rule 9 inquiry. so pl .intimate dailly wages on attending inquiry in my home village iam drawing pension

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals