Srinagar | 04 Dec, 2022 (3 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Pay fixation

I am working as an Assistant professor at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), which is under the PMSSY division of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, a central government institute, on regular basis since 2019 November. I was recruited for level 12 i.e. basic pay of 1.05 lakhs per month. Now after 3 years of service, my pay scale has been revised to level 13. Now I am selected at Sheri Kashmir Institute of Medical Science (SKIMS), Srinagar which is an autonomous government institute under the Union territory of the government of India. I want to join as an Assistant professor at SKIMS where the entry-level basic pay is at Level 11. That means two scales down to my existing government salary. I have two questions, 1. can my pay get fixed to by exiting salary i.e., level 13? 2. will my service be counted?
05 Dec, 2022 | 09:11

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advicse on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals