Shimla | 22 May, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Official legal problem

I have been working for a company from last 1 year the client they had earlier had stopped giving them work. The new which comes hires me as an individual I got the first month salary deposited in the account of the company as a goodwill gesture for finding the job. After that I put my account. No the company owner is threatening me
22 May, 2021 | 13:40


Did your employment contract have any terms prohibiting doing independent work? You can mail your employment contract to and contact me on 7601090381. I will give the contract a read and advise accordingly.

22 May, 2021 | 12:28

was there any company policy that you will not do any kind of work independently ?. For more information feel free to contact me on 9876784071

22 May, 2021 | 08:16

What up number 9359867870
Advocate Irfan Shaikh

22 May, 2021 | 08:16

You can call me legal advise on mobile number
Advocate Irfan Shaikh


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals