Bhubaneswar | 10 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


When a senior SC & ST employee is present and vacancy arise in the Un reserve category then can a junior UR category be promoted by superceeding the senior SC & ST employee.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals