Bengaluru | 29 Aug, 2022 (9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Non refixation of Pension

I retired from service on 31.3.2002. By couurt orders i got two incremments from 27.7.98. My office fixed my pay accordingly till retirement. But failed to refix myy pension from 1.4.2002 as my last drawn pay got enhanced. In spite of giving lodging RTI to refix my pension they replied that it is in process and will be intimated once decision is taken even after 45 days of giving rti. No use of appeal as cpio and a.o are subordinates to Director. Even inmplementation of court orders took 18months for administration. I am 80 yrs old. Can i lodge a case in CAT?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals