Chennai | 19 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Non payment of salary

Due to my health condition, I quit my job on 01/01/2021. I also informed via Phone about my health issue and my relieving to CA Srinivas. I have not received my Salary for the past four months. I had several conversations with Mr.Srinivas through phone calls, messages and email, about my outstanding Salary and he had agreed to pay while talking on the phone. However, he has withheld my Salary for the past four months .During My work period I worked from 9.00 AM till 11.00 PM. Even when I was not well, he forced me to work. His behaviour was very rude towards me, during my working period.. After my repeated requests, today morning he said over the call, "I will not pay the salary and I will still continue to say that I will pay Salary for next 2 months, but I won't pay"..Also,he cut the call abruptly and now he is not attending my calls
20 Apr, 2021 | 06:28

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of non payment of salary
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim your salary with interest
Inspite of legal notice if amount not paid then you can file petition before Honourable labour commissioner court for recovery of salary amount
For detail discussion you can call me for advise on mob no 9359867870

20 Apr, 2021 | 01:05

You will have to send a legal notice to your employer from a local advocate. If he still doesn't pay, then you will have to go to the labour court.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals