Dehri | 22 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Noc problem from my employer

I am working in bihar govt . as Asst.Engineer and I want to pursue PHD from a college as part time ,but college needs NOC from my department. And my department is saying that we can't issue NOC during probation period.Am I need to produce NOC to college as I am probationer.Or Can my employer reject to produce noc on basis of my probation period. Also in Bihar service rule there is no provision mentioned regarding such. What should I do now?
22 Jan, 2022 | 12:13

For any assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

22 Jan, 2022 | 07:49

Dear sir
You can file an application before superior authority for the issuance of NOC
If department failed to issue NOC then you can file an application before college authority that department is unable to issue NOC hence admission allowed


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals