Ahmedabad | 16 Jul, 2022 (6 months, 3 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

No due certificate

Respected Ma'am, I was working as consultant in government sector through service provider.My contract expired on 20 January 2022 Initially, our salary and travel bill were not paid by the service provider agency for six months, they paid it after complaining in pmo and greviences. Now the service provider is asking us for a no Due certificate*(as per given format in terms of "No Documents and Assets” are due against me)from the head of department in the government sector for the relieving certificate. The government organization refuses to give no due certificate. Now the service provider agency is not giving experience certificate or relieving certificate. Now what should I do to get no objection certificate please advise me. *Note: there is nothing mentioned in contract regarding No due certificate. Regards, S K Panchal, Ahmedabad
28 Jul, 2022 | 12:40

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

17 Jul, 2022 | 13:52

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals