Mysuru | 03 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Need information on health department NGO trust's termination in karnataka

Hi Sajid here I'm working in a NGOtrust in Karnataka which comes under dept of health and family welfare, now govt has planned to remove all NGO's all over karnataka, we are almost working here from 8-10 years, so need assistance on this Do we get terminate? Or can we fight through court justice for making us regular employee or we need to quit? Please inform what we want to do Thank you
03 Aug, 2021 | 17:44

Hi Sajid
You can restraint govt from termination through court
For further information and discussion please mail me on

03 Aug, 2021 | 15:14

File a petition before high court.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals