Gurgaon | 28 Apr, 2017 (5 years, 11 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Need advice regarding non payment of notice pay by me to my former employer.

I left my last company after almost 10 years service due to family reasons and to relocate back to my hometown. My former employer is now claiming 3 months notice pay and other costs like relocation expenses and hardship allowances. They have sent three letters and in the last letter they are threatening civil/criminal action. I am not in a position nor interested to pay. Please advise.
01 Jun, 2022 | 12:48

You can contact me on 8743079096 what's app for complete guide

05 May, 2017 | 20:34

The terms of your employment are governed by your engagement letter/appointment letter/service contract, etc. The said document would contain the term or condition for leaving the service. In case it is silent, period of one month is accepted as a good notice period.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals