Mangalore | 19 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Need a help to stay a government order in karnataka state

Karnataka goverment pu director sent an order to collect details of joc staff as they closed corse to make us. Permanent. So my name is alao suggested. Then some joc staff went bangalore office and told to case worker yo remove someone. So they told to issue another order. So pu dirrctor passed a second order for this. So some of us are in trouble. Some one who worked 2 month can get an permanet job. We worked about 6 years we did not get job
20 Apr, 2021 | 06:31

You can call me for advise
On mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals