Mau | 09 May, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

My previous institution held my 3 months salary

I quit my previous job as I got a government job. But my previous institution held my 3 months salary.
09 May, 2021 | 13:16


Is there any reason your previous company has given for withholding your last three months salary? You can contact me on 7601090381 or with the complete information and queries.

09 May, 2021 | 07:08

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim your salary
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870
For legal advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals