Bengaluru | 13 May, 2022 (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

My previous employer has shortpaid GRATUITY amount due to me; is not providing S

My previous employer has shortpaid GRATUITY amount due to me - that too in 2 instalments and close to 100 days after my last working day; is not providing STATEMENT of Gratuity.
15 May, 2022 | 17:39

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

13 May, 2022 | 12:03

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

13 May, 2022 | 11:52

Please reach me at 9794148274 on whatsapp for consultation

13 May, 2022 | 09:53

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of gratuity as per payment of gratuity Act
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals