Hyderabad | 05 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

My ex-employer not paying the salary and it's crossed 2 years

My ex-employer not paying salary and when I asked about it he keep on saying next month you will get so i resigned and joined in another company. It's been almost more than a year and the employer still sayin thr same like you will your salary in next two months or three months. How ican i proceed legally on this matter.
05 Feb, 2022 | 20:58

You have to get legal notice issued and initiate recovery action in appropriate forum - labour court or civil court depending on your employee status.

I have dealt with these issues before, and there is a possibility that it gets resolved and legal notice stage itself.

Please get in touch on 7678644513 for a detailed discussion on the issue.


05 Feb, 2022 | 13:43

Send your ex-employer a legal notice. However, I'll provide you certain other legal suggestions also, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on 9876784071 or through my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

05 Feb, 2022 | 07:23

Send a legal notice and after that complain in labour court . Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation

05 Feb, 2022 | 07:23

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is the matter of a recovery officer salary amount however give me the detail information of your matter then we will discuss your case you can call me for advise on 9359867 870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals