Jalgaon | 21 Jun, 2022 (9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

My Ex-Company not Paying my dues. What should i do?

Hello Sir/Madam, I was working in a startup company as an app developer. Then I resigned there. I served 8 months (From August 2019 to March 2020) including 2 months of notice period in that company. My monthly salary was 10000 per month. My previous employer didn't pay my last three months' salary. It has been more than 2 years right now. I tried to contact them several times but they didn’t answer my calls. What should I do now?
24 Jun, 2022 | 19:20

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

22 Jun, 2022 | 11:32

immediately send them a legal notice.

22 Jun, 2022 | 06:27

Show me copy of appointment or offer letter
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

21 Jun, 2022 | 20:09

You could have filed a case in labour Court. Thank you.
Feel free to contact me at desaivaidehi44@gmail.com should you have any further queries.
Adv Vaidehi Samant


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals