New Delhi | 31 Oct, 2018 (4 years, 7 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

My employer is not willing to pay my salary.

I am working in an IT institute as a trainer. It has been 15 days more after a month, and my employer has not paid me any salary till now. I feel he is not willing to pay me at all. I am willing to leave this jobKindly tell me what should i do to make him pay all my salary till date.

hi, first you have to send a legal notice to your employer, then you have to initially file a complaint against your employer before the Labor Commissioner of the concerned jurisdiction where the company is located. if it is not settled before the commissioner then, you will receive a letter from the labor department to file a case against the employer before the labor court. the legal proceedings will start there after.... for further consultation, feel free to call me or reach me at 9000129981


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals