Bahadurgarh | 21 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

my employer harassed me. they are not providing full n final & reliveing.

company is mentally harasing me. they make fake allegation and demanding money from me. they are not giving full n final & due to that i am unemployed since last 3 months
24 Sep, 2021 | 10:44


What are the reasons for demanding money from you? What are the false allegations made by the company against you? You can send them a legal notice but whether that would be appropriate, I can tell only after complete information is given by you.

You can contact me for further queries.

21 Sep, 2021 | 15:14

You need to send them a legal notice. I'll guide you accordingly. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

21 Sep, 2021 | 10:00

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of employment
Please give me details information about the matter and show me offer letter or appointment letter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals