Nagpur | 13 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

My brother has been suspended from govt duty, he used to work in Maharashtra

Namasker, My elder brother used to worked in govt maharashtra, he had worked more then 24 years, but 2014 due to his medical and mental health issue he could not attend and respond to government enquiry letter. Later on he received letter that he has been suspended from his duty. We could not able to put our side front of enquiry without hearing us they have suspended him, he has family and we are expecting the govt should pay his all dues and other pension also. Pls guide us in this will be much appreciated.
13 Jun, 2021 | 21:30

Call me we will discuss your case
Mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals