Mumbai | 15 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


I was on notice period since march 2021 and now my employer is denying to pay my salary .. Also for the month of February he hasn't paid the full salary..
16 Apr, 2021 | 16:45

You will have to send a legal notice to the company. But, before that reading the employment contract will be beneficial to give correct advise.
So, you can share that with me over email ID at

First you have to send a notice to him asking about salary

15 Apr, 2021 | 18:58

Dear client
You can file suit for recovery of salary amount
You can call me for advise mob no 9359867870
Advocate IRFAN SHAIKH Latur Maharashtra


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals